Gabriel Mukobi is a software and web developer always looking to hone his skills; a musician who plays guitar, French horn, bass, trumpet, and keys; a teacher of guitar, ukulele, piano, and music theory; a student at Camas High School; an athlete on the CHS basketball team; and an active volunteer seeking to make a difference. He is committed to doing things the correct, efficient, and elegant way.
Sticks and Stones Software is a software development company founded and run by Gabriel Mukobi. Come to see all of the websites, mobile apps, desktop solutions, and web projects he creates!
A website for anything musical regarding Gabriel Mukobi. Here, you can find information about Gabe's music, his career and groups he's played with, lessons with Gabe, and more.
Gabriel Mukobi is currently a Junior (class of 2018) at Camas High School with a cumulative unweighted Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0. He has enrolled in a variety of advanced courses including, but not limited to:
- Accelerated Algebra II
- Accelerated Pre-calculus
- AP Calculus BC
- Linear Algebra
- Multivariable Calculus
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- AP Physics
- AP US History
- AP World History
- AP US Government
- AP Comparative Government
- Spanish (3 years)
- Symphonic Band
- Wind Orchestra
- Jazz Band
Gabe is a member of the Camas High School MST Magnet Program, a selective-admissions independent-research-based program focused on exploring math, science, and technology. He has conducted research projects to try to find solutions to a diverse set of real-world problems ranging from water purity to carbon dioxide sequestration. Gabe has competed with these projects in science competitions like the Washington State Science and Engineering Fair and Imagine Tomorrow. His projects include:
- Measuring the Effect of Symbiotic Relationships Between Various Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi and Lactuca sativa on Carbon Dioxide Uptake and Sequestration (Paper, Poster, Pictures)
- Implementing Heat Conductive Riffles to Lessen Small Scale Thermal Pollution in Developing Nations (Paper, Poster, Designs, Cost Analysis ,)
- The Measured Efficacy of Water Purification by a Graphene Sand Composite Filter (Paper, Poster 1, Poster 2)
Gabe is also an avid musician. He enjoys and participates in all aspects of the musical world, including playing and practicing multiple instruments, singing, songwriting, recording music, mixing and mastering songs, listening to music, and performing live for others’ listening enjoyment.
You can find out a lot more about his music life at mukobimusic.com, but here is a quick rundown:
- The instruments that Gabe plays (well) include guitar, bass, french horn, trumpet, keyboard, and piano.
- Gabe enjoys musical genres such as jazz, rock, blues, funk, shred, and various combinations of said genres.
- Gabe is currently in the process of writing, recording, and producing a solo album which will be released before the end of this year (2017).